Cen10 looking to travel and host for 2023

57 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah maybe they can improve on their 0-9 record v elite teams (MD, SJB, IMG) since ‘16. The most overhyped program in America 

Losing to IMG by 1 point back in 2016 and losing to MD last season by only 5 has its long-term benefits! 

Comparatively, how has TX faired lately vs IMG and MD? 

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Losing to IMG by 1 point back in 2016 and losing to MD last season by only 5 has it's long-term benefits! 

Comparatively, how has TX faired lately vs IMG and MD? 

of those 9 losses, 6 of them were by at least 3 TDs. They get blown out more than they’ve been competitive 

you bringing up the MD game from last year when they just lost to MD THIS year 43-20!! 

It’s not Texas it was DV and Allen have fared as well as Cen10 (they lost) with fewer opportunities without all the consistent fanboy BS 

Edited by Horsefly

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

of those 9 losses, 6 of them were by at least 3 TDs. They get blown out more than they’ve been competitive 

It’s not Texas it was DV and Allen have fared as well as Cen10 (they lost) with fewer opportunities without all the consistent fanboy BS 

DV and Allen could play those teams (IMG, SJB and MD) 10 times each and never ever come that close to beating them! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV and Allen could play those teams (IMG and MD) 10 times and never ever come that close to beating them! 

Give me a break, Cen10 gets excused more than any program in America. Over a 7 year period they’ve lost by at least 20pts 67% of the time they’ve played elite teams. 

their last game v SJB they got beat 52-14, that was in 2019.  Score sound familiar? Lol

i take what you all say with a big grain of salt, you all were humping Cen10 as a program better than BG.  That was because many expected Cen10 would beat MD or at least be as competitive as BG was.  Remember that?  Lol

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Give me a break, Cen10 gets excused more than any program in America. Over a 7 year period they’ve lost by at least 20pts 67% of the time they’ve played elite teams. 

their last game v SJB they got beat 52-14, that was in 2019.  Score sound familiar? Lol

i take what you all say with a big train of salt, you all were humping Cen10 as a program better than BG.  That was because many expected Cen10 would beat MD or at least be as competitive as BG was.  Remember that?  Lol

Cen10 is a Top 5 public program each and every year. I for one would love to see how top TX teams fair vs them in 2023 and beyond. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cen10 is a Top 5 public program each and every year. I for one would love to see how top TX teams fair vs them in 2023 and beyond. 

They’d do fine. I actually watch teams and not just flame all over the place with teams (2019 Cen10 was not a top 5 public team in America) 

I already told you about Allen, Desoto and DV. Very young teams this year that will be much improved for predistrict next season.  most good programs have peaks n valleys, it’s not just a reality to OOS teams.

you’ll figure that out soon 

Edited by Horsefly

30 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Texas beat the team who beat the team who thrashed MD.

What powerhouse has IMG played from Texas?

6-6 DeSoto team that put up 29 on IMG

10-4 TAPPS Prestonwood team that put up 36 points on IMG.

10-2 Duncanville team who lost to a Carroll team in semis that got blown out by Westlake at state.

DS and Allen ARE the epitome of TX HSFB!!!!!!

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DS and Allen ARE the epitome of TX HSFB!!!!!!

No they’re not stop making up stuff to feed your narrative.  In the past 4 years they have zero SC. Allen hasn’t even been to a SC game since ‘17

conversely, Westlake, Katy and NS have 7 SC on the same timeframe! They’re the epitome of TXHSFB football (they’ve accounted for every title available from both 6A divisions except 1)

and this year I would not be shocked if both SC (D1 and D2) are either Westlake, NS and/or Katy.  

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No they’re not stop making up stuff to feed your narrative.  In the past 4 years they have zero SC. Allen hasn’t even been to a SC game since ‘17

conversely, Westlake, Katy and NS have 7 SC on the same timeframe! They’re the epitome of TXHSFB football (they’ve accounted for every title available from both 6A divisions except 1)

and this year I would not be shocked if both SC (D1 and D2) are either Westlake, NS and/or Katy.  

Until those three schedule viable OOS competition, they're dead to me 😉