#1 SFA 22 Kahuku 15 Final

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Talent should only matter before games are played (preseason)

Once games start only production should matter and if a team has a bunch of talent but doesn't play up to that potential (talent) than what does the number of big name athletes matter for judging a teams resume (production)

Until more teams schedule and beat IMG, they'll always be given the benefit of the doubt. 

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Until more teams schedule and beat IMG, they'll always be given the benefit of the doubt. 

But they have been beaten this year 

And none of their wins have done anything to show that them losing to Central was a fluke because they haven't beaten anyone close to the level of Central

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

There's probably at least 5-10 different Florida teams with argubly a better win on their resume than IMG best win 

But very few of those teams could actually beat IMG. And if they think they could, then man up and schedule them to prove it. I've always said that ignoring or avoiding IMG only makes them stronger. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

But very few of those teams could actually beat IMG. And if they think they could, then man up and schedule them to prove it. I've always said that ignoring or avoiding IMG only makes them stronger. 

I would take Central, STA, AHP or Chaminade head to head with IMG this year without hesitation

Only one of those teams has ever avoided IMG Academy and that's because of one high ranking figure in the school that hates what IMG stands for