WEEK 3 SOUTH FLORIDA “TOP 10” RANKINGS

Another Week in The Books & Another Week That Didn’t Disappoint , Well sort of LOL. We have another Action Packed Week 3 ; So as We Enter Week 3 , This is my Top 10.

#1. MIAMI CENTRAL (1-0) - Last Week “BYE”, This Week VS (2-0) Booker T Washington 

#2. AMERICAN HERITAGE (3-0) - Last Week Defeated Lake Gibson 42-14

This Week HOME Vs Glades Central Raiders 

#3. CHAMINADE MADONNA (2-0) - Last Week Defeated Dillard 49-28

This Week, @ (2-0) MIAMI NORTHWESTERN 

#4. ST THOMAS AQUINAS (2-0) - Last Week Defeated Ft MYERS (42-0)

This Week- Hosts (2-0) Cocoa 

#5. MIAMI NORTHWESTERN (2-0) - Last Week Defeated Jackson 44-0

This Week - Hosts (2-0) Chaminade Madonna 

#6 MIAMI COLUMBUS (2-0) - Last Week Defeated Killian 44-13 

This Week Hosts the (2-0) Jesuit Tigers. 

#7. DiLLARD (1-1) - Last Week Lost To Chaminade Madonna 49-28 

This Week @ (1-0) Miramar patriots. 

#8 CARDINAL GIBBONS (2-0) - Last week defeated Calvary Christian 33-0

This Week - Hosts Gulliver Prep (1-1)

#9. HOMESTEAD (2-0) - Last Week Defeated South Dade 47-0

This Week - @ Lakewood (1-1)

#10. BOOKER T WASHINGTON (2-0) - last Week Defeated Edison 28-20

This Week - Vs MIAMI central rockets (2-0) 

#DarkHorses , Avant Garde (1-0), Miramar (1-0), MIAMI Norland (1-0), Blanche Ely (2-0),  Ft.Lauderdale (2-0),Coconut Creek (2-0) Plantation (1-1) 

• DillardHighBoyz954 changed the title to WEEK 3 SOUTH FLORIDA “TOP 10” RANKINGS.
2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sir, this is the only Florida top 25 rankings you need to cite. Thank you in advance 

If this was referencing to my rankings. I’m well aware FLHS do their rankings. But these are my own personal rankings of where I feel teams are ranked. Just like FLHS ranks team where they feel they should be ranked. In the end tho it’s all opinions. 

and by season end it’s good to see whose rankings were the most accurate. Wether it’s “THE CRIB” rankings, “LARRY BLUESTEIN” rankings, “MIAMI HERALD” or “SUNSENTINAL” rankings. Hell even “COLUMBIA FAN” rankings. We all love the game but can very well have difference of opinions in rankings. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

If this was referencing to my rankings. I’m well aware FLHS do their rankings. But these are my own personal rankings of where I feel teams are ranked. Just like FLHS ranks team where they feel they should be ranked. In the end tho it’s all opinions. 

and by season end it’s good to see whose rankings were the most accurate. Wether it’s “THE CRIB” rankings, “LARRY BLUESTEIN” rankings, “MIAMI HERALD” or “SUNSENTINAL” rankings. Hell even “COLUMBIA FAN” rankings. We all love the game but can very well have difference of opinions in rankings. 

Not yours. He was quoting FLHSFB rankings. And you only do South Florida: I was referencing the state rankings 

Edited by Nolebull813
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not yours. He was quoting FLHSFB rankings. And you only do South Florida: I was referencing the state rankings 

O ok. The way the messages was being quoted I couldn’t tell if it was for me or other dude. But I got ya , thanks for the clear up. 

also I enjoyed your rankings so far. My panthers dropped a lil bit. But I rather us win games & not ranking placements that will come with the wins. 

3 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

O ok. The way the messages was being quoted I couldn’t tell if it was for me or other dude. But I got ya , thanks for the clear up. 

also I enjoyed your rankings so far. My panthers dropped a lil bit. But I rather us win games & not ranking placements that will come with the wins. 

I only dropped them 1 spot. 

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

all the ranked ones. 

Chaminade/MNW

STA/Cocoa

Columbus/Jesuit 

Edgewater/West O

Also Bolles vs Brunswick GA for a little OOS action 

My predictions in these are 

chaminade 42 MNW 28

west orange shocks Central Florida with the win 28-21

Columbus beats jesuit 31-17

STA Beats cocoa 28-14

bolles looks a lil down this year but I know nothing about Brunswick lol.

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's a shame that STA didn't schedule any of its Power Private peers this season. They really need to do such in 2023 and beyond! 

They hardly if ever do which is why teams like Dillard,central,MNW & Venice to name a view have all traveled to play iMG but yet not once have STA made that trip or hosted iMG. 

i always thought it was because both teams can secretly call themselves the king private school of Florida as long as they never have to face off to really prove whose king 

• Like 1

Just now, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

They hardly if ever do which is why teams like Dillard,central,MNW & Venice to name a view have all traveled to play iMG but yet not once have STA made that trip or hosted iMG. 

i always thought it was because both teams can secretly call themselves the king private school of Florida as long as they never have to face off to really prove whose king 

IMG would play STA in a nanno second. 

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to WEEK 3 SOUTH FLORIDA “TOP 10” RANKINGS