2023 Broward County National Football Showcase (Aug 24-26, 2023)

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Broward event pays $10k towards airfare PLUS takes care of team busses, hotels and meals. 

But there isn’t that many Broward teams that can handle that many national teams. Don’t throw some teams to the wolves just to fill a schedule. It doesn’t make for good football 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 4:24 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

That's BS. CBR is the best team in LA. What elite OOS team has EK or Easton beaten in the last 10 years? 

I have no clue as I stopped caring for LA when we sent deerfield out there on a down year & they smashed that john curtis school that was hyped up. Newman also got pushed around by berkley prep & even though that berkley team went to state & lost they were not a top 20 team in the state. 

10 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

I have no clue as I stopped caring for LA when we sent deerfield out there on a down year & they smashed that john curtis school that was hyped up. Newman also got pushed around by berkley prep & even though that berkley team went to state & lost they were not a top 20 team in the state. 

CBR beat #44 Good Counsel last season and lost to them a few weeks ago 38-35 in LA. They are a legit HSFB team, and the best that LA has to offer at this time. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

If it was 2015 Broward County these teams would probably go winless against Florida

This is all backwards. This year is a historic year for Broward. To have this many teams ranked this high at the same time. Next year will be a cool off period. So to bring better OOS teams next year than this year is opposite 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is all backwards. This year is a historic year for Broward. To have this many teams ranked this high at the same time. Next year will be a cool off period. So to bring better OOS teams next year than this year is opposite 

These awesome games will allow every top Broward team to replenish quickly through the SoFla transfer protal! 

• Haha 1