2023 Broward County National Football Showcase (Aug 24-26, 2023)

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is all backwards. This year is a historic year for Broward. To have this many teams ranked this high at the same time. Next year will be a cool off period. So to bring better OOS teams next year than this year is opposite 

Maybe but who knows what will happen next year 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, they took 6 out of 7 last season!! The talent is limitless in SoFla! 

Only 4 Broward schools are nationally relevant, STA, AH-P, C-M, and Cardinal Gibbons. Don't set up mismatches and then talk about those schools like dogs if they get blown out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, they took 6 out of 7 last season!! The talent is limitless in SoFla! 

That’s because a few of the teams weren’t very good that came. John’s Creek and Rock Creek. 

LCA stinks but Stranahan stinks worse. Miramar wouldn’t do much better If the opponent was better than LCA. 

You aren’t talking about bringing those type of teams in. You are listing national top 10-25 type teams down the board. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dillard, Western and Miramar are no slouches!

Yea they are!!! Quit lying to the people!!

you aren’t using context. They are slouches if you are pitting them against national powerhouses. 

Get rid of Stranahan Miramar and Western and replace them with Miami Central and Columbus and call it the South Florida vs USA Showcase 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

you aren’t using context. They are slouches if you are pitting them against national powerhouses. 

Get rid of Stranahan Miramar and Western and replace them with Miami Central and Columbus and call it the South Florida vs USA Showcase 

FYI....I am trying to get the event organizers to add MC going fwd. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Only 4 Broward schools are nationally relevant, STA, AH-P, C-M, and Cardinal Gibbons. Don't set up mismatches and then talk about those schools like dogs if they get blown out.

Yeah I hope there are no mismatch is just to get ink on some paper. It should be a thoughtful and carefully drawn out process

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I mentioned the same thing to him weeks ago. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2022 at 8:22 PM, Nolebull813 said:

STA vs SJC 

Chaminade vs SJB

AHP vs Good Counsel

Cardinal Gibbons vs ESL

Dillard vs Cedar Grove 

Western/Miramar vs CG, NC

I forgot SFA above. 

Miramar is already confirmed to play Highland Springs

I'd love to see SFA/CM, SJB/STA, ESL/Ely, CG/CG, AHP/SJC, CG/Dillard

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I forgot SFA above. And Ely is replacing Dillard. 

Miramar is already confirmed to play Highland Springs

I'd love to see SFA/CM, SJB/STA, ESL/Ely, CG/CG, AHP/GC

Miramar vs Highland Springs is a mismatch: you might need to change this to USA vs South Florida. There are too many high profile teams nationally to just stay in Broward. You gotta add Dade. 

And why are these teams going past Georgia? How does Georgia always seem to escape playing top national competition? 

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Miramar vs Highland Springs is a mismatch: you might need to change this to USA vs South Florida. There are too many high profile teams nationally to just stay in Broward. You gotta add Dade. 

And why are these teams going past Georgia? How does Georgia always seem to escape playing top national competition? 

The HS HC is a highly-decorated Miramar grad. 

MC is close to being added. 

• Like 2