Week 1 Tiers

14 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Solid list, but in my opinion if Venice and cardinal gibbons made this list then Dillard high school should have made the top tier 4 list. 

granted I get it cardinal gibbons is a defending champion & Venice was a champion last year. But both teams lost a lot to graduation & as for cardinal gibbons they lost a few pieces in transfers as well. 

cardinal gibbons lost in a scrimmage to a below Avg Blanche ely team, scoring only 7 points. 

they scored 0 points in a kick off classic matchup Vs chaminade Madonna. 

& they scored 11 points in a 11-6 win vs a dematha team that’s a shell of the dominant force they use to be. 

as for Venice. They were ran out of their stadium by img two weeks ago. Then they were pretty much being ran out of their stadium this past Friday by MNW before making things interesting late but ultimately coming up short. 

Dillard on the other is 28-2 over the last 3 years. (36-4) over the last 4 years, Haven’t lost a regular season home game since October 30th 2017 (18-0) at home. 

went toe to toe with STA AQUINAS @ AQUINAS last year & should have won but fell short (23-13), they were in the broward county vs USA showcase & won their matchup (35-0) over maryland #5 ranked team in Rock Creek Christian Academy. & was The Only team in the showcase to shutout their opponent.

You need to remember that Dillard is new to the scene nationally. Give it time. Gonna have to beat C-M, MC and STA to get respect around here. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You need to remember that Dillard is new to the scene nationally. Give it time. Gonna have to beat C-M, MC and STA to get respect around here. 

Noted. But I don’t believe that there is 1 school in Florida that could play STA,CM & MC all in the same year & Go (3-0) coming out of that blood bath. 

granted I do agree nationally Dillard is NOT known but have the opportunity to change that starting as soon as next week @ chaminade. Right now we’re just a very very good public school in south Florida with  potential to be nationally great by season end. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Noted. But I don’t believe that there is 1 school in Florida that could play STA,CM & MC all in the same year & Go (3-0) coming out of that blood bath. 

granted I do agree nationally Dillard is NOT known but have the opportunity to change that starting as soon as next week @ chaminade. Right now we’re just a very very good public school in south Florida with  potential to be nationally great by season end. 

FYI CalPreps currently has Dillard ranked #378 nationally.