SFA 20 vs ESL 13 Final

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bad special teams all around in this game. 

Why am I not surprised! I am neurotic about special teams. I personally think the kickoff game is MD’s biggest weakness this year as our kicker doesn’t kick it into the endzone. When 2 heavyweights play, special teams can turn the game in one direction. To be able to consistently make your opponent start at their own 20, and turn over the field position on punts is a difference maker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL with his special guests, Coach Roy and Dre from Bishop Sycamore. It’s our One Year Anniversary! 

46DAE77A-DBBD-40A0-939C-0840BC5751B1.jpeg

They don’t seem to like being photographed especially with your smirking.  The fallout seems to have had a greater impact on them.  You single-handedly brought about Sycamore’s demise.  You’re made of Teflon and pasta   

I love it.  Get a bunch made, and send it to your friends with a chit for sideline passes at their next endeavor.  Don’t bet against GSB.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not as big as in past. 

2019 SFA was a special team. They were the second best team that year. MD was #1 even though we lost in the finals 😉 Every time I see Bosco’s claim to the 2019 MNC, I tell myself they were #3 that year. 😂

Edited by Bodysurf