SJB 52 at Allen 14 Final

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

This fact - plus you playing Allen team that is far cry from their State Championship teams with KM.  Not to mention new coach and the Podcast that SJB gets to get fired up about.  

He sends that video to Negro and yet SJB will not play IMG and has avoided SFA - Private scared of another private just like them!!!!!!!

Allen's enrollment is over 7,000. That's an unfair advantage moreso than any Power Private has. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Allen's enrollment is over 7,000. That's an unfair advantage moreso than any Power Private has. 

Who cares - Nothing Trumps recruiting up all the players you need.  

8 impactful transfers this year.  7 of them coming only for sr. year.  

Why did you not report this?  You know you are following little move all these vomit private schools make!

Bottom line you are private school dude and you don't see the difference.

These recruited up vomit private schools are fake HS Football!

That is true. SJB, MD,SFA, IMG are not real high school football teams. Not real meaning they are artificially created. It’s not natural. I get kids all want to stack a team to win a title but that doesn’t make it any less of a circus. 

Kids and parents can make those moves and I completely understand that it’s their choice, but you can’t pretend that they are on even terms of typical high school teams. 

They all should be playing each other 

• Like 2

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

That is true. SJB, MD,SFA, IMG are not real high school football teams. Not real meaning they are artificially created. It’s not natural. I get kids all want to stack a team to win a title but that doesn’t make it any less of a circus. 

Kids and parents can make those moves and I completely understand that it’s their choice, but you can’t pretend that they are on even terms of typical high school teams. 

They all should be playing each other 

All I have to say is kudos to all the courageous public teams that disagree with you, and crave to beat the best when scheduling these elites. 

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I would like to know why you never reported all these Impactful transfers to loyal followers???

Ask @Ga96, who follows this type of info like a hawk.

If I had known, I would have gladly posted it just to piss you off 😉 

PS....you should be flattered that scheduling Allen resulted in these xfers. Everyone loves beating TX in TX!! 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All I have to say is kudos to all the courageous public teams that disagree with you, and crave to beat the best when scheduling these elites. 

Wake me up when their is line of public schools worth looking at lining up to play MD, SJB, IMG, SFA - all who has played in Texas the last 2 seasons.

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ask @Ga96, who follows this type of info like a hawk.

If I had known, I would have gladly posted it just to piss you off 😉 

PS....you should be flattered that scheduling Allen resulted in these xfers. Everyone loves beating TX in TX!! 

Keep sending these fake teams.  They will soon run into buzz saw!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They're living in their own little, idyllic cocoon. They haven't realized yet that very few TX teams want to play them at home during the regular season. And that very few OOS publics can afford to make this trip since they pay such a measly travel stipend. Look for this annual event to return to irrelevancy in 2023 and beyond. 

You just don’t get it.  This event is for much greater cause than bringing in some recruited up vomit 🤮 private school.

47 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I don't like some of things that was said in the Podcast.  I would not put all private schools in the same class.  Only handful have seriously recruited up to another level.

I am looking at twitter article about SJB right now.

Under Impact players to watch - This years team

RB/WR Cameron Jones - 6'2 230 - Transferred from Corona Centennial for his sr year at SJB

RB/WR Eric Denham - 5'11 190 - Transferred from Corona Centennial for his sr year at SJB

WR DeAndre Moore 5'11 190 - Transferred from Los Alamitos for his sr year at SJB - committed to Louisville 

WR/CB Israel Polk 6'1 160 - - Transferred from Pittsburg for his sr year at SJB -  Has over 10 offers 

DL Vaka Hansen 6'1 295 - Transferred from Servite  for his sr year at SJB - Has multiple offers including TCU

LB/RB Hoi Hansen - 5'11 210 Transferred from Servite for his Jr year at SJB - Hoi Hansen will also factor in for us 

CB Aaron Williams 6-1 180 Transferred from Corona Centennial for his Sr year at SJB - Louisville commit 

OL Sean Na'a - 6'0 285 Transferred from Westlake for his Sr year at SJB - seven offers including Arizona State 

They list 8 kids as impactful Transfers - 7 of the 8 transferring for SR year only.

I bet million dollars that @GardenStateBaller @Sammy Swordsman didn't even factor the transfers that Corona Centennial lost to SJB when making the bogus national rankings.  

And? Transfer are not illegal as you should know since Allen had a ton of them during their run.It’s also much easier to transfer in California since the CIF and Southern Section in particular decided to stop trying to tell parents what’s best for their child.Get off your high horse and stop lying about these teams recruiting until you provide verifiable proof 

45 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Texasball If I get MC to play at Allen next season, will you complain that they have too many xfers too? As you know, there are no xfer rules in South Florida. Once this game is booked, MC is surely to clean-up on the xfer trail. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks as always. 

Stop and let it sink in.  SJB has 8 impactful transfers this season alone.  7 of the 8 will be playing only their sr year at SJB.

I respect programs like MC - I am willing to bet that MC does not have 7 impactful transfers playing only their sr year at MC.  

This is the difference.  What Allen gets is pot luck and what MD/SJB get what they need and bunch of them.

I will assure you the district and I am talking about the district which Allen competes in along with the UIL would never allow Allen to have 7 sr impactful transfers for sr year only.

what would be interesting to know is how many have transferred after sophomore year and who get ther school paid for

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

I will assure you the district and I am talking about the district which Allen competes in along with the UIL would never allow Allen to have 7 sr impactful transfers for sr year only.

what would be interesting to know is how many have transferred after sophomore year and who get ther school paid for

Allen’s streak of seven straight years with a transfer as the starting quarterback ended in 2019 

What a hypocrite 

I won’t even get into 74 transfers in 5 years and 30 from out of state 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

Allen’s streak of seven straight years with a transfer as the starting quarterback ended in 2019 

What a hypocrite 

I won’t even get into 74 transfers in 5 years and 30 from out of state 

Allen damn sure didn’t send vans 1 hour away to pick up recruits.  
simply the difference of being recruited vs families moving into the school boundaries.

not big fan of how big Allen HS is.  Very diverse population in Allen.  Take look some time at the talent around them.  Towns like Mellisa, Lucas Love Joy and many others. Bet your ass Allen Tx wouldn’t need to go very far to field near unbeatable team.

Texas guys - Keep your eye on McKinney HS the next few years - I believe they will start showing major improvements  might beat team or two that they haven’t beat in awhile

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

llen damn sure didn’t send vans 1 hour away to pick up recruits.  

Apparently they sent them across state lines to move them in.An average of 15 transfers a year over a 5 year period but not one of them was impactful according to the gospel of Texasball.Its laughable that you try to sell this BS for the sole reason of getting hammered in a few games.

Edited by 1Since71