SJB 52 at Allen 14 Final

14 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

Interesting stuff on the Texas mindset 

So this will be the last OOS, private team that Allen will ever play. 

I told Coach Negro this morning that he's playing for and representing every private program in America on 8/26!! Imagine how he felt when he heard them call SJBs stadium a "double wide!" Rest assured that he'll be using this video as bulletin board material. It's on!

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I told Coach Negro this morning that he's playing for and representing every private program in America on 8/26!! Imagine how he felt when he heard them call his stadium a "double wide!" Rest assured that he'll be using this video as some bulletin board material. 

I guess they won’t be playing anymore privates after this year it sounds like.To much pressure from the coaches association.

Also when you have to say it’s going to be too hot and the kids will be in awe of the stadium instead of just saying we’re the better team there’s a problem 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

I guess they won’t be playing anymore privates after this year it sounds like.To much pressure from the coaches association.

Also when you have to say it’s going to be too hot and the kids will be in awe of the stadium instead of just saying we’re the better team there’s a problem 😂

Has Allen even ever played an OOS, private team before? I guess they're one and done.

Thank God that DV and DS still have the independence, courage and gumption to do such. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Has Allen even ever played an OOS, private team before? I guess they're one and done.

Thank God that DV and DS still have the independence, courage and gumption to do such. 

Also interesting the promotion guys dislike of Desoto coaches 

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJB is basically Dallas Jesuit with better players. The fact that Allen treats all privates like they're "diseased" in some way is unfortunate. 

I see they want to protect their idea of the “right way” by not taking beatings from private schools.The privates in Texas might get some ideas 💡😂

10 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

I see they want to protect their idea of the “right way” by not taking beatings from private schools.The privates in Texas might get some ideas 💡😂

Look for this event to go back to all TX teams going fwd. The travel stipend they provide is not substantial enough to attract power pubs like Cen10, MC, Chandler, Buford, etc. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJB is basically Dallas Jesuit with better players. The fact that Allen treats all privates like they're "diseased" in some way is unfortunate. 

Both are private schools - the similarities of the football programs stops right there. 

TALE OF THE TAPE

SJB                  Criteria                    Allen

855 (boys)    Enrollment       7,120 (coed)

NA                 Band Size            800+

4,000+    Stadium Capacity  18,000+

NA             Stadium Cost     $60,000,000

3                # State Chips              5

2                 # Natl Chips               3 

4 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Hypocritical for the Texas radio guys and promoters to sanction a school with 8000 kids playing another public school with 1600 kids, but CIF schools like SJB are going to be blacklisted due to "unfair advantage".

Size of school doesn’t matter when you recruit enough players that the entire 2-deep roster is being recruited.

not impressed-these teams fake HS football 

It’s also hypocritical of national rankings to include SFA and IMG into rankings considering they do not have any playoff games.  Yet, will hold playoff loss over everyone else’s head. 

it’s hypocritical for Cali to say anything considering the CIF banned IMG.

Texas schools still have the ability to play anyone. Allen chooses not to play private schools.

58 minutes ago, pied said:

I thought it interesting that they were so focused on playing teams that just wanted to come to Allen.  

I get not wanting to travel out of state.  A little less, not playing any private school, but it seems like they want Houston/Austin area teams (maybe DFW) to only play at Allen.  Weird to me.

They're living in their own little, idyllic cocoon. They haven't realized yet that very few TX teams want to play them at home during the regular season. And that very few OOS publics can afford to make this trip since they pay such a measly travel stipend. Look for this annual event to return to irrelevancy in 2023 and beyond. 

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Size of school doesn’t matter when you recruit enough players that the entire 2-deep roster is being recruited.

not impressed-these teams fake HS football 

😂

love it when Texas gets called out and Texasball immediately plays the recruiting card with absolutely zero proof.It’s fine however Texas wants to run their show but disparaging remarks about others because they whip you is childish 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1Since71 said:

😂

love it when Texas gets called out and Texasball immediately plays the recruiting card with absolutely zero proof.It’s fine however Texas wants to run their show but disparaging remarks about others because they whip you is childish 

I don't like some of things that was said in the Podcast.  I would not put all private schools in the same class.  Only handful have seriously recruited up to another level.

I am looking at twitter article about SJB right now.

Under Impact players to watch - This years team

RB/WR Cameron Jones - 6'2 230 - Transferred from Corona Centennial for his sr year at SJB

RB/WR Eric Denham - 5'11 190 - Transferred from Corona Centennial for his sr year at SJB

WR DeAndre Moore 5'11 190 - Transferred from Los Alamitos for his sr year at SJB - committed to Louisville 

WR/CB Israel Polk 6'1 160 - - Transferred from Pittsburg for his sr year at SJB -  Has over 10 offers 

DL Vaka Hansen 6'1 295 - Transferred from Servite  for his sr year at SJB - Has multiple offers including TCU

LB/RB Hoi Hansen - 5'11 210 Transferred from Servite for his Jr year at SJB - Hoi Hansen will also factor in for us 

CB Aaron Williams 6-1 180 Transferred from Corona Centennial for his Sr year at SJB - Louisville commit 

OL Sean Na'a - 6'0 285 Transferred from Westlake for his Sr year at SJB - seven offers including Arizona State 

They list 8 kids as impactful Transfers - 7 of the 8 transferring for SR year only.

I bet million dollars that @GardenStateBaller @Sammy Swordsman didn't even factor the transfers that Corona Centennial lost to SJB when making the bogus national rankings.  

On 7/14/2022 at 3:25 PM, Nolebull813 said:

IMG is not a Florida team and not indicative of FL HSFB. 

Mater Dei is the outlier in California and does not represent the strength of the state. Mater Dei and SJB recruit all of So Cal. They are not typical high school football teams. That’s not what all the football looks like. 

When a recruited up private beats a zoned public school from another state, it doesn’t show the strength or weakness of anything. 

SJB beating Allen won’t prove anything other than when you stack and all star team, you can beat zoned neighborhood schools in a football game 

This fact - plus you playing Allen team that is far cry from their State Championship teams with KM.  Not to mention new coach and the Podcast that SJB gets to get fired up about.  

He sends that video to Negro and yet SJB will not play IMG and has avoided SFA - Private scared of another private just like them!!!!!!!