I-20 Classic HSFB Event in Ft. Worth on 9/3/22!!

49 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For those that are interested. Heritage is a 4A team that that finished #100 in TX last season. 

They might not have the beef on the lines. You need both to be successful. Big/Fast lineman and speed at the skill spots. I know that’s not a bold analysis but the point still stands. Lol 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For those that are interested. Heritage is a 4A team that that finished #100 in TX last season. 

Always going out of your way to belittle Texas. This is 7 on 7 football, man. Shoot, there’s been past 7on7 Champions that have been bounced from the playoffs in the first round later that fall. 

6 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Always going out of your way to belittle Texas. This is 7 on 7 football, man. Shoot, there’s been past 7on7 Champions that have been bounced from the playoffs in the first round later that fall. 

You're being too sensitive. I was just educating those like myself that had never heard of Heritage before. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're being too sensitive. I was just educating those like myself that had never heard of Heritage before. 

Another educating fact, that same Midlothian Heritage team that finished #100 in Texas last season was coached by the guy who will be taking over the Allen HC spot. 👍

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2022 at 7:57 AM, Horsefly said:

You forgot one other stat: 

SFA            Criteria                     DS

??    # of boarded players        0

Don’t worry y’all will get a up close look at TANK the number 1 d lineman in the class of 2026 

21 minutes ago, Bmore410 said:

Don’t worry y’all will get a up close look at TANK the number 1 d lineman in the class of 2026 

And what part of the state or country is he from? I hope he was able to pick out a good spacious residency house. 

25 minutes ago, Bmore410 said:

All three of these guys came from Virginia the same rec program  Brandon Thomas top d lineman class 25 just transferred from IMG to SFA to team back up with tank class 26 an one transfer from Georgia Everyone else is from Maryland

BEEBA053-3720-4C30-AD93-248529095B7F.jpeg

6EA778FC-D89D-4873-A34A-7CBAE97D0A2A.jpeg

21D138ED-CBA4-4829-97F2-633940A8203A.png

64CFC6A0-B772-4FB4-881D-7AC7D61E4B86.png

We already had the best d line in the country with these two Additions it just solidified it

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both are historically black institutions that are currently attracting major football talents. 

Oh please, SFA football was bought n paid for by an elite, wealthy donor that was looking to buy a championship. (Paid tuition, room n board off campus, salaries for coaches, etc) JSU is recruiting against all financial odds and always has been.  They’re not the same other than they’re majority black schools. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

SFA school was used as a front to be IMG of the area. Nothing wrong with it but I think it’s kinda shitty and a little pussy for any coach or player to talk shit for beating a typical high school team. If they go out with 25-50 D1 transfers and beat a normal high school who had the balls to schedule them against all odds, and they talk shit like they did something, I’ll just laugh, shake my head and say now that’s some pussy shit right there! Lol 

Edited by Nolebull813
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pied said:

There’s a lot of truth there. Nothing wrong with what them or IMG do, but why not own it? Maybe the schools do, but the very few fans don’t seem to want to. 

I get celebrating making a good play but don’t get in front of a camera and belittle and talk shit about the normal high school you are playing. Not if you are some stacked all star team. We’ll see 

21 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Oh please, SFA football was bought n paid for by an elite, wealthy donor that was looking to buy a championship. (Paid tuition, room n board off campus, salaries for coaches, etc) JSU is recruiting against all financial odds and always has been.  They’re not the same other than they’re majority black schools. 

And JSU jumped into the national spotlight due to Prime Time and NIL funding. Both HB institutions are on the rise, which is great for the game at both levels. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And JSU jumped into the national spotlight due to Prime Time and NIL funding. Both HB institutions are on the rise, which is great for the game at both levels. 

the comparison is lazy.  JSU has no financial adv over the schools they were able to attract some of these athletes from.(which makes their ability to win in some of these recruiting wars phenomenal)  SFA had a rich donor, that financed the FB program, that most high schools  don’t have…period! 

JSU is not at the top of CFB in either play on the field nor recruiting. SFA has monopolized talent in their state/region and are elite in HSFB on the field because of what Poggi started 

all you see is: both majority black schools with level of success in football = the same. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1