Cali Public HSFB Event Oppty

3 hours ago, All Dei said:

Excuse me?  4-star RB, #1 in CA 2023.  3-star OL. Four 3-stars on D.  Lost by 4 to Los Al, and by a TD to Helix.  Would be a solid choice.

Last years Helix and Los Al teams weren't some great teams. 

Cathedral Catholic 52 Helix 0

Santa Margarita 42 Los Al 21

Neither of the above,  nor Lincoln have good line play. That's why the above happened

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steeler01 said:

Neither of the above,  nor Lincoln have good line play. That's why the above happened

It's apparent, no line play

506413184_Screenshot_20220530-152520_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.7dda124596114e85df69d6115e87d0d8.jpg

Edited by Steeler01

2 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

The word on Los Al is that they will be better in 2022.   A lot of skill guys back.  I think they have a legit chance vs The Fla team 

20 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

The word on Los Al is that they will be better in 2022.   A lot of skill guys back.  I think they have a legit chance vs The Fla team 

If their lines can hold up. If not,  they'll be the same team as last year. They'll be just like USC

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Los Al has 3 of the top 6 recruits in California this season. They are as good as any team in the skill positions but against the big boys they will lose on the lines. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=highschool&State=ca

I'd consider AHP one of the "Big Boys." Excited for this game! 

On 5/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, Steeler01 said:

The only publics that DO have good line play are Cen10 and MV, but the thread is about PUBLICS for GSB’s event and he needs more than two, so we have to talk other publics and Lincoln is plenty worthy of consideration if Los Al is.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, All Dei said:

The only publics that DO have good line play are Cen10 and MV, but the thread is about PUBLICS for GSB’s event and he needs more than two, so we have to talk other publics and Lincoln is plenty worthy of consideration if Los Al is.  

I don't think that's true,  it just depends on the year, who that team is. We've had Rancho Cucamonga(Baez was the coach, he's now the coach at Etiwanda), Vista Murrieta, Camarillo, Poly, Narbonne, Chaparral, Edison etc. I wouldn't use a SD section team

17 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

He wasn't on the list that I had

smh  Let's try this again.  Yes.  I know he wasn't on the list you posted that purported to show that Lincoln was heavy on second and third level defensive guys and that solid linemen were non-existent.  Which was disingenuous because Lincoln does, in fact, have a 3-star lineman that you conveniently left off.  Make sense now?

Edited by All Dei

17 hours ago, Steeler01 said:

I don't think that's true,  it just depends on the year, who that team is. We've had Rancho Cucamonga(Baez was the coach, he's now the coach at Etiwanda), Vista Murrieta, Camarillo, Poly, Narbonne, Chaparral, Edison etc. I wouldn't use a SD section team

We're not talking about any year.  We're talking about the present, and Lincoln is currently as good as or better than any of the schools you listed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, All Dei said:

smh  Let's try this again.  Yes.  I know he wasn't on the list you posted that purported to show that Lincoln was heavy on second and third level defensive guys and that solid linemen were non-existent.  Which was disingenuous because Lincoln does, in fact, have a 3-star lineman that you conveniently left off.  Make sense now?

He didn't show up on the list for San Diego Lincoln when I filtered it

4 hours ago, All Dei said:

We're not talking about any year.  We're talking about the present, and Lincoln is currently as good as or better than any of the schools you listed.

That's actually not true

Long Beach Poly 

5 star QB

4 Star WR

4 Star LB

4 Star CB

3 Star OL

3 Star LB

3 Star DL

3 Star Athlete

Both Rancho and Inglewood have 6,  but this doesn't take into account Soph as well.  Rancho just grabbed a Pop Warner coach that coached all of the top talent in the Rancho/ Fontana area. Which will result in a couple of kids transferring in there

Edited by Steeler01

On 6/1/2022 at 9:30 PM, Steeler01 said:

That's actually not true

Long Beach Poly 

5 star QB

4 Star WR

4 Star LB

4 Star CB

3 Star OL

3 Star LB

3 Star DL

3 Star Athlete

Both Rancho and Inglewood have 6,  but this doesn't take into account Soph as well.  Rancho just grabbed a Pop Warner coach that coached all of the top talent in the Rancho/ Fontana area. Which will result in a couple of kids transferring in there

I'll give you Poly.  Definitely a better team than Lincoln (and for sure this season with Nico), but Inglewood got spanked by the only relatively top notch team they played and RC stunk it up.  

49 minutes ago, All Dei said:

I'll give you Poly.  Definitely a better team than Lincoln (and for sure this season with Nico), but Inglewood got spanked by the only relatively top notch team they played and RC stunk it up.  

I agree, but what top notch team did Lincoln play?

Los Al? Who got destroyed by Santa Margarita

Helix? Who lost 52-0 to Cathedral Catholic.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 8:02 PM, Steeler01 said:

I agree, but what top notch team did Lincoln play?

Los Al? Who got destroyed by Santa Margarita

Helix? Who lost 52-0 to Cathedral Catholic.

And Alemany got stomped by Bosco and MV.  Your point?